PMSC is pleased to announce the introduction of a new consultancy service based upon the requirements by Railtrack (Network Rail) for all contractors to prepare a Contractors Assurance Case (CAC) outlining the procedures that the Contractor has in place to comply with the requirements of the CAC to Railtrack’s Company Standards (specifically, RT/LS/P/016 now superceded by RT/LS/P/052)
PMSC has established itself as a consultancy with a wealth of expertise and experience in the Railway construction industries over a period of 10 years and is pleased to offer the following:
CAC Audit Services
1) Undertake an initial Verification Audit of the CAC Report, based upon a Risk Profile for the Contractor's operations,
2) Validation of compliance with the CAC requirements by conducting a full audit on the contractors premises, reviewing:
· All the Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) Documentation
· The evidence of SHEQ Procedural Control Measures
· By demonstration - the SHEQ Procedures are being adhered to
3) Full comprehensive reporting on the Verification and Validation Audits, together with recommendations and assistance in complying with CAC requirements.
1) Review of the contractors existing procedures and providing advice in the form of a report on any foreseen shortcomings in the full compliance with CAC requirements.
CAC Documentation Production
1) Advice on the comprehensiveness of contractor's existing procedures and assistance in the completion of CAC documents.
CAC Management Services
1) Development and implementation of a CAC Management System to assist contractors in reviewing, monitoring and controlling the company’s safe systems of work (integrated Safety, Health, Environmental, Quality – as appropriate) in order to assist the contractor in managing the processes, procedures, methods, techniques and tasks, so maintaining the risks at an acceptable level and remaining compliant with the requirements of the CAC